Cosmic Conversation
Cosmic Conversation
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome!
 All Members Please Read
 The Rules
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

morgana
Forum Admin

2127 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  18:55:23  Show Profile  Visit morgana's Homepage Send morgana a Private Message
Arguments ARE allowed! But...

Posts and/or replies that constitute what I (and those whom I choose as moderators) consider to be sniping, vulgar, trolling, proselytizing -- anything that seems to be intended merely to intimidate, to disrupt, to convert, or to incite -- will probably be deleted, as will the intimidator's account. If you engage in such behavior, you might be given ONE warning before your account is deleted.

This is not "thought police" at work, although some who disagree with the foregoing will insist that that's the case. I created this forum and use my own time, without pay (as do the moderators), to maintain it, so we'll decide upon the level of animosity allowed.

Create and use only ONE account under ONE user name. If it's discovered that you're using multiple accounts, all of your accounts will be deleted or locked.

Please be honest and courteous -- from the creation of your account to your encounters with others. Many people seem to have a poor opinion of Internet interactions mainly because they hear through a somewhat constant media message that they cannot trust others on the Internet. Some of us hope to change that -- mainly because we're simply "real" people who wish to discuss what's going on in our world.

Sorry to keep reminding my fellow Americans, but I hope that you'll remember that people from all over the world find their way to this forum. Many of them use English as a second, third, etc. language. Some of the users are children, so please behave accordingly.

We can disagree with one another without being crude, rude, or demeaning. The real, basic rules can be found <a href="http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/goldrule.htm"> here</a>.

Have fun! Quite a few wonderful people from around the world visit this forum. Some of them rarely, if ever, post messages. They DO, however, enjoying reading and "soaking up" the atmosphere.
   Topic   
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Cosmic Conversation © Morgana's Observatory 2006 et seq. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2